Video Content Delivery to your clients needs to be efficient. It allows users to transfer content easily and from anywhere. The content is likely to contain both master and proxy files in multiple formats for the support of all your clients.
Moreover, review and final downloads must be filtered automatically.This is where the Knox Media Hub delivers in terms flexibility. Whatever the workflow, we can fully or partially integrate with your existing workflow with a view to improving your overall productivity.
Digital Asset Management for Distributors
Video Content Delivery Features
- Immediate access to News/Sports/ Urgent Content
- Remote Contribution Available as Standard
- Merchandising of Content via Open Client Portals
- Fast and efficient Encoding in Preferred Formats
- Low-res Preview of Content Prior to Download
- Excerpt Extraction Enhances Download Efficiency
- Automated Client-Content Association
- Self-Service facilities Available to all clients
- Also, includes Smart Filtering
- Couriers & Resulting Logistics are Avoided
- Also, includes Automated Email notifications to clients
- Provides Extensive Reporting of Operations
The Knox Media Hub is ideal for remote clients. In addition, Freelance Editors who contribute to projects within the KMH cloud platform can benefit. Content is transferred in a Proxy format, for the speed of download and upload. On the return of the content Relinking then occurs with the master files.
Moreover, Excerpt Extraction, Client Content Association, Smart Filtering and Self Service functions are available to enhance workflow productivity.
Also, the need for hiring couriers to transport videotapes disappears. The click of a button now replaces the hassle and logistics and greatly improves your productivity.
Get Your Demonstration Activation
Finally, to obtain more information and to have access to a demonstration account please call us now. Also, outside of normal working hours or holidays please leave a message via our Contact Us page. We will be back in touch as soon as possible.