KnoxMediaHub provides Media Asset Management within our cloud-based SaaS Solution. Also, it supports operations both inside and outside your organization both;
- Inside: A Media Asset Management system that takes care of all your content.
- Outside: Enabling fast and efficient operations with your Partners, Clients, Suppliers of Content and Post-Production Studios etc…
Key features and benefits:
- Your assets always remain under your control
- Unlimited scalability provided for Storage & Processing
- Hardware and software are no longer needed.
- Integrally managed via all common web browsers
- Customizable client/partner portals, keeping all connected, globally
- Instant content availability for authorized partners, with a global reach
- Also, ideal for Sports and News agencies
- Full duplex workflows allow client/freelance contributions
- Advanced reporting is provided on all operations
- A true global collaborative workspace for you and your partners
- Finally, automated and manual file processing features
Management of large 4K/UHD files:
High-resolution master files are generally unmanageable due to their large file size. Files are transcoded and routed automatically in a manageable proxy size by the system. These can be delivered to any destination globally.
Also, Knox Media Hub takes full advantage of the available processing power, speed and cost efficiency of cloud computing and improves the QoS you deliver to your clients. At the same time, there is no need to invest in hardware, software and human resources that you would need to carry out the tasks in-house.
Smart Asset/Client Association:
In addition, Knox Media Hub will be able to fully automate the content delivery to your clients. You will need to schedule the jobs that your client has acquired. These are very useful in the case of News or Sports Agencies. The system will automatically route that Content to a client’s specific portal. This allows the client to view and download the acquisitions in a preferred format. Also, automated pushes are also available.
Media Asset Management Features include:
- Instant content availability for authorized clients
- Client Portal’s provide instant global access which is fully under your control
- Also, authorized clients can Preview, Download and place re-encoding orders as needed
- Tasks run on the most powerful computers on the market
Media Asset Management System Business Model:
Finally, forget about all those logistical issues. The use of the KMH Cloud platform frees up a lot of time and effort. Moreover, it frees your team from the worries of hardware and software procurement and management. Avoid high operational costs with the KMH OPEX business model. Instead, focus on producing/acquiring the best content catalogs for your clients.
Your Free Demonstration Account:
Also, for a demonstration account, please call us or out of hours or leave a message via the Contact Us page. We will then be in touch as soon as is possible.