Our Cloud Video Streaming Server enables broadcasters to create professional linear TV channels. It will deliver them to any linear television distribution platform: from satellite, terrestrial, OTT, IPTV, and CDN.
In addition, It includes Pay-As-You-Go, Self-Service, and an All-In-One service. These provide broadcasters with both large and small, quick, efficient and economical ways of launching new TV channels. Moreover, it allows migrating away from those cumbersome traditional hardware-based solutions.
Also, our solution eliminates the need for upfront investment in hardware, long-term commitments or hidden financing arrangements. It also reduces the demands on broadcasters and media service organizations. Moreover, it also maintains playout infrastructures in-house. It leverages the market-leading cloud computing resources of Amazon Web Services and other leading providers.
Cloud Video Streaming Server Playout Features
- Professional All-in-One Playout tools: from ingest, Transcoding, Storage, Scheduling, Media Asset Management, Archiving & Playout.
- Also includes full monitoring of encoded IP feeds plus EPG data support.
- Launch a full channel within hours: Schedule content, add graphics, provision a new cloud-based server with a single click
- Scalability and agility of the cloud: Benefit from a self-scaling cloud storage and playout servers.
- Pay only for what you use.
- Self-Service SaaS. Be in control of your complete workflow without the need to invest in hardware/software.
- Manage the broadcast system technical: Full operational support without the need to enter into long-term contracts.
- Security and redundancy: Hosted and officially audited by the most advanced and secure public cloud solution Amazon Web Services.
- Finally, it is very Future proof: Cloud platform agnostic and HEVC support built for IP.
Areas of application:
- 24/7 long term. Launch new, or migrate existing traditional 24/7 linear channels. Enjoy built-in redundancy for playout and storage
- Pop-up channel. Launch professional ad-hoc temporary channels with fast deployment using IP only workflows.
- Disaster recovery. Use the cloud to back up for your main hardware-based playout.
Moreover, for an online demonstration or discussion please call or leave a message via our Contact us page. We will also respond quickly to discuss your requirements and generate an offer.