IBC 2018 Amsterdam – 13th to 17th September
KnoxMediaHub will be exhibiting at the IBC for the first time. We are very pleased to announce that we will be co-exhibiting alongside IBM Aspera as a technology partner.
At the show, we will be demonstrating the very latest features and indeed the interface to the IBM Aspera faspstream product. Both Santiago Miralles and Daimon Hall will be on the stand in Hall 7 on stand 7.B25.
To schedule, an appointment please drop an email to suggesting a day/time or leave a message via our contact us page and we will be in touch to confirm a
KMH Partners with Aspera
At the same time, KMH has become formal technology partners of IBM Aspera and will be working closely together globally. For more information please do drop into the IBC stand to see how we will be cooperating.
Major UK Content Distributor Contract
A 3-year deal was signed at the end of June with a major UK Content Distributor who have more than 1,000 clients across 5 continents. The KMH Platform has become the core of this Client’s Catalogue. New features specifically requested by KMH clients willfully automate and feed the distribution and delivery activities.
New Features on the KnoxMediaHub.
While you will be able to see the benefits of the KMH platform on our website, the latest features will be on display at the IBC. These features are a result of customers asking for specific requirements that KMH will pass on to all new and existing customers.
Features include but will continue to expand
- Asset list Smart searches- Metadata-driven, nested menus for organizing and filtering assets
- Acquisitions Workflows- Templates for creating placeholders for assets, manage expected and received assets for a project
- Dashboard User Roles- Build customized roles for the dashboard administrators, applying for fine-grained permissions
- Rights Tracker Integration- Synchronize assets from Rights Tracker
- Media Info Filter- Filter asset list using extracted media info attributes (i.e. codec = MPEG-4)
- Hot-folder S3 ingestion- Configurable workflows triggered by S3-hot-folders, triggered by serverless Lambda functions (instantaneous zero wait time).
- Workflows can chain any of the available functions in the platform (i.e. apply metadata, create a container, launch transcodes, add to channels, share files)
- New Asset list UI- Improved navigation and interaction from a single page
- Aspera Integration- Package deliveries of contents with Aspera OnCloud
- Embeddable videos from any asset with ABR (HLS) playback, including multi-audio, subtitles, timecode control, with up to 4K resolution.
- Player Analytics – demographics, interactions, API retrievable
- Publish API – endpoints for retrieving embedded video players from third-parties
- Asset list Shopping Cart- “Add-to-cart” functionality in asset list, for bulk actions
- Asset-Type “Folder”- Create references to directories in the asset list, for use cases such as Image Sequences
KMH has also partnered with Veset in order to provide a joint end to end solution where. We can now provide a full end to end solution from ingest to the playout. For a demonstration and potential Proof of Concept please call.